Tune It Up: On Quarantine

This is what concerts look like during the coronavirus pandemic

Today, I will start my podcast Tune It Up: On Quarantine, the ugly stepsister of my radio show.

I will post them weekly when my radio show is supposed to air (8pm Tuesdays) on my Mixcloud (where my recorded radio shows are). The link is included below. Yes, I know I uploaded this one late, but I promise that I will be regular after this.

My podcast will be me talking about music. I will not have specific topics, but I promise to talk about interesting stuff so you don't get bored and nervous by all the repetitive and distressing news. Consider me your sweet escape.

Tune in to Tune It Up: On Quarantine at the link below
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/soso163/tune-it-up-on-quarantine-episode-1/