Sophie's Spotlight: Glass Animals

When I was writing these down I released I just had a bunch of women (which is great women represent) but I figured I should balance the scales a little more


Glass Animals is a British Indie Band that plays psychedelic music. I was first introduced to Glass Animals by a friend of mine who found them on Pandora of all places (I know that is somewhat a convoluted way to get to you). Their last album release was How to Be a Human Being in 2016.


My favorite song of theirs is "The Other Side of Paradise."

My dog was barking at the same time the "oof" sound played and it was so confusing. Like, is it my dog or the song?

I'm going to be honest that I don't really know too much about them, but that's because I really only like their one song. Well, I think "Gooey" is okay too.


I mostly appreciated how different their music sounds and the emphasis they put on their songs' atmosphere.

this song was featured on youtube rewind (I didn't know they still did those)

They're still coming out with new music too (the song above was released just last year) so make sure to check them out. Perhaps they will be your new favorite band!