Starting Sophie's Spotlight

Man, I love alliteration



To fill up my blog with more stuffity stuff, I am including a type of post series called Sophie's Spotlight (In fact, I already made one which you can find if you click here)

What is it about?: Each post I will spotlight a specific artist that I enjoy. I'll talk about all manner of artists, but the only requirement is that I like them (or at least one song of theirs).

I think it will be really nice because it will give me a chance to put a bit more of myself into Tune It Up. When I make my radio show playlists, I really don't choose the topics based on how much I might like the songs. You might be surprised by how much I dislike some of the songs I play.


But I am not a negative nelly, and I would rather talk about the things I like, not dislike. That's what I hope to do with my new series.

Hopefully, you enjoy it (and me too)