Just checking in...

Hello peeps! The new school year is coming!
Peep dioramas are a fun way to waste time

I, like most people, have no idea what is going to happen. Will I go home mid-semester? Will I be able to do my radio show? Will I find the golden ticket? These are all good questions and I am avoiding all of them because I don't have the answers. It is times like these that you just have to sit and wait...



I know waiting is pure torture but it is the best answer that I have for myself and everyone else.

On a different note, if you like pandas as much as I do, then you will be happy to hear that there is a new panda cub at the Smithsonian Zoo. It still is very young so it looks a bit like a mole, but I think it still is so cute!


That's all for now! Once I get things sorted out, I promise to have more Tune It Up and music content in the future. Stay tuned...


This just so happens to be one of my favorite music things to come out of COVID-19 by the way