An Introduction


I figured I should have one post to explain what this thing is. So without further ado.... my first post.

What this blog will be

  • A place for mainly music related things 

What this blog will not be

  • Some place to talk about my day to day life (my life is not that interesting)
  • A place for politics 
    • Keep it out 
    • It is not fun
    • Don't even think about bringing it up
    • This also means don't ask me about my political viewpoints 
    • Just don't
  • Other things I find boring or annoying

What this blog might be

  • Based completely on my own music taste
  • Occasional ranting
  • Maybe some things about movies (because they are fun too)
  • A place of improper use and overuse of parentheses (you have probably noticed this already)
  • A gif infested blog

What this blog might not be

  • Weekly, daily or monthly blog
  • Open minded although hopefully it is
  • Something people will actually read (except for me of course)
  • Something I enjoy (just putting it out there)
  • A place with proper grammar (I promise to get the their there and they're right though)
    • Feel free to correct me on my grammar if you see something particularly annoying (just don't bug me on my parentheses) 
      • Get out of here parentheses
        • (You can never get rid of me)
          • Oh well... I tried
            • Stop indenting! You'll run out of room.
              • Sorry that is another bad habit 
                • Blame it on note taking
                  • This might pop up again

So, my point is I like bullet points. Honestly this is sort of a filler, just so I can get the first post out of the way. But, I feel like this is an important post, in some way, and hope it gives a guideline for the future. 

One done, who knows how many more to go.