Spring 2020 Show Schedule




I really liked that I planned my themes ahead-of-time last semester, so I will do it again for this semester. If you find ones that you are particularly excited by, make sure to tune in on those days.

Something new I'm doing this time is I am naming the shows with more fun names than I previously had done and I will give you a description for each of them


  • February 11: Workin' 9-5
    • With a new semester starting up, we need to get back to our 13, 15, or 19+ (good luck brave souls) credit course-loads. What better way to get back to school than to listen to songs about getting work done. May or may not play "9 to 5".
  • February 18: Are We Old Enough To Be Nostalgic?
    • It's time to look at some songs we've grown up with. We'll look at some 2000s and 2010s songs to go with the new decade. How old do you have to be to be nostalgic though? Hmm...
  • February 25: Waka Waka: This Show's for Africa
    • Songs from Africa. Expand your cultural perspective by listening to music from various countries in various languages. 
    • SHOW CANCELLED
  • March 3: Immigration
    • In honor of LASO's Fiesta, we'll be playing songs about immigration with a special guest: LASO president.
  • March 10: Hippity Hop
    • So due to restrictions, I can't have too explicit-lyric-driven songs. I will have to filter through music to find some good clean ones or clean versions (hence the hippity hop and not hip hop). I'll play some old classics and recent hits for this episode.
  • March 17: NO SHOW
    • Have a fun spring break! Feel free to check out my old shows on MIXCLOUD with your newfound downtime (assuming your professors didn't give you too much work)
  • March 24: Cash 4 Gold
    • Music may make the world go round (in my humble opinion), but people still gotta make money moves. Let's listen to some songs about every 15-year-old's favorite birthday gift, mon-ay!
  • March 31: Pitch Perfect Acapella Songs
    • No instruments, unless you consider the voice an instrument. No songs from the movie Pitch Perfect will be played.
  • April 7: TBD
  • April 14: Dad Rock
    • What your dad probably plays when he is in the car. This show focuses on classic rock songs. Make sure to tell your dad to tune in too. *no dads or non-dad classic rock music lovers are intended to be offended with my simple and bad jokes*
  • April 21: Show Artist Support: Bandcamp
    • I think Bandcamp is a wonderful way to support musicians, so with this show, I will highlight some musicians on the platform. Oftentimes, it's hard for musicians to get a decent cut from album sales or streaming. Show them some love on Bandcamp! (not sponsored... haha... like I would be)
  • April 28: TBD
  • May 5: Fun Genre Name: New Jack Swing
    • It's kind of hard to explain what this genre is, but when you hear, you will know what it is. This style was popular in 1980s and 1990s
  • May 12: Study Music
    • Chill out with some tunes worthy of studying to during finals.

Note: this may be subject to change. That being said, I will probably not change it last minute ie the week of

Note to that note: Last semester I didn't do my study episode but that was just because I knew no one would listen and it was just too cold to go outside at that time. If I do end up last minute not doing a show, I will notify everyone on this blog

Now you can pick and choose the weeks you are most interested in and listen in.

However, there are some TBD spots. What will those be you ask? Those are saved for feedback. If you have a music theme you would really like to hear, put it through my MAGICAL SUBMISSION BOX! and I might very well do it.