It's Time.... for a radio show update




It's time to begin, isn't it?
I hope my show gets bigger but then I'll admit

Might be the same as it was

Now don't you understand...

I'm starting my radio show this week!

It's official! My radio show will start, and I have a brand new showtime (show-time? honestly I don't know the best way to word it). I'll broadcast live on Tuesdays still but at a different time than last semester. I'll be streaming from 8-9pm, which will be great for you night owls.

I'll say it once again for you skimmers

Streaming Live on Tuesdays 8-9pm




Who?: Me, Sophia, of course, but I'm hoping I can get some guests this semester



I'm not talking that big a guest, more like fellow student guests. If you're interested, email me at sorenson6911@uwlax.edu







What?: My radio show Tune It Up, a radio show with a new musical theme each week. Next week, my theme is "Workin' 9-5." For more info on what my themes are each week... click here


When?: I already said it... but if you need me to say it again it is Tuesdays 8-9pm




Where?: Technically I'm in the WINGS Technology Center while doing this, but I'll be streaming on Shoutcast. If you click here, it will take you to RAQ radio's website where you can get connected to the server. Otherwise, if you click here, you can listen to old shows that I have previously recorded. Oh, and I'll update my blog here with stuff too (you don't need a link because you're already here).



Why?: Because I want to? I just love music, and if you love music too, you should listen along.






How?: I'll be streaming. RAQ Radio may call itself a radio, but there are no radio signals involved






Well... that's my shhhhpeil. Don't forget to tune in on Tunes-days for Tune It Up!

v
Boogie like a panda!