I have so much to tell you guys!

It's been a while...

Sorry I have been leaving this blog inactive for so long. You know life. It gets in the way...

Part of it is that I really don't have an audience, so no one is really reading this. I just really wanted to post today because...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! but I'm not turning 21 so don't get too excited

I'm really excited for tomorrow's theme, "80's one-hit wonders," and it will be a blast. Plus I'm biased towards 80's music

now for the nitty gritties...

Some Updates

Things changed

Please ignore my other previous post/update because it contains currently incorrect information. If you check raqradio.com, all their info regarding my and other hosts' schedules is correct. I would delete my prior posts but I put like an hour's worth of effort in it, so it stays.

I made a poster



I am so proud of it, especially my mascot

I haven't named them yet so I'll let you know when I come up with a good name

I will put up these posters when my printer finally has enough ink (it just ran out from my anatomy notes) in it and then I will get going on advertising

Radio Broadcast Week and Cook-off!!!

Radio broadcast week is next week which is sooooo exciting. Some people will be doing remote broadcasts and I have yet to decide if I'll do that as well. The week ends with a soup/chili cook-off which I will be competing in. The competitors better look out because here I come. My parents did say they were sad to lose their little chef when I went to college.

"What am I cooking?" you may ask. Well, you'll just have to come and see it for yourself.

The soup/chili cook-off is 5:30-7:30 on November 16 at Eagle's Nest. Come and try out some delicious food for a decent price (I don't remember but I think it must be 5 dollars). Proceeds go to RAQ radio (obviously) and the La Crescent Animal Rescue (a no-kill shelter!), so if you don't feel motivated to support your favorite radio show host then think of the puppies (or the kittens if you're a cat-person).

A more convenient web address

I have a TinyURL for my website (these things expire after a while so take advantage of it now)

My TinyURL is tinyurl.com/raqtuneitup

A reminder about my resources

I have a magical submission box which you can submit all sorts of things for... click here

My mixcloud is where I save all prior shows... click here

Listen live at raqradio.com... click here

My Spotify playlist contains all songs I have played on the radio show... click here

My updated radio schedule

Those mystery dates I have from before are now being filled in
  • November 5 - 80s One Hit Wonders
  • November 12 - Everyone's Favorite Australian Musicians
  • November 19 - This Year in Music: 1994
  • November 26 - Songs About Gratitude
  • December 3 - Music from This Year 2019
  • December 10 - Study Music

Thanks for reading and don't forget to tune in to Tune It Up!!!!