My Radio Show Schedule

Let me start off by saying I am so proud of myself. I usually end up doing things on the fly, so it's nice that I'm finalizing some sort of schedule for this semester. Here you will find the themes for each upcoming week in a nice organized format.

All you people who love organization must love this.


  • October 1 - Spanish Music (Hispanic Heritage Month Recognition)
  • October 8 - Power Ballads
  • October 15 - Folk Music
  • October 22 - Turkish Pop Music
  • October 29 - Halloween Songs
  • November 5 - 80s One Hit Wonders
  • November 12 - TBD
  • November 19 - TBD
  • November 26 - Songs About Gratitude
  • December 3 - TBD
  • December 10 - Study Music

Note: this may be subject to change. That being said, I will never change it last minute ie the week of


Now you can pick and choose the weeks you are most interested in and listen in.

However, there are some TBD spots. What will those be you ask? Those are saved for feedback. If you have a music theme you would really like to hear, put it through my MAGICAL SUBMISSION BOX! and I might very well do it.

Today my theme was the 50s. If you missed the chance to listen live then you can always check out my recorded shows here. Otherwise, you can listen to other people do their shows live on RAQ radio here.

If you want an updated schedule of other people's shows (because the RAQ website isn't completely updated) here you go



Note: there is someone on after me until 8pm, so Tuesdays are just a good day to listen in general

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to tune in on Tunes-days (Tuesdays) from 3-4!