COVID-19 Update

Let's get into this...

Even the music scene is not left untouched. Livestreamed concerts are the new normal!

The coronavirus was coming, but I don't think anyone expected anything like what is going on...

So, obviously, my radio show is kaput with new rules/impositions/regulations/who-knows-what-next's. Does that mean I will stop? Well, does the economy ever stop my friends?? NO!

I, like your professors, have come up with a new plan for the rest of the semester.
I shall use my all-time-favorite method of taking notes to explain what will go down...


What will stay the same

  • Blog posts including "Sophie's Spotlight"
  • Me :)

What will change
  • No radio show :(
  • Frequency of blog posts
  • Podcast-time

Now I'm going to break down what that means

Always time for MC Hammer
No radio show means the whole schedule I made is put on the back burner. I don't know if I will reuse some of the untouched themes for the coming semesters, but I do know that I will not be running on that schedule since I can't do my radio show as normal.

As for the blog posts, I am planning (emphasis on the planning) on having more blog posts to compensate for the lack of a radio show.

The podcast is a temporary measure to fill my free time. Much like the stay-at-home/shelter-in-place policy, it is not meant to be permanent. It will be low quality, without music, but fun. I will talk about music, maybe some other stuff, but mostly music. I may not have the nice microphone of the RAQ studio, but I can still put something together in this age of technology.

I will keep you posted but until then...

Stay healthy!

And if you're not healthy...






Stay tuned to tune it up blog and not the radio show