LASO FIESTA


-->



In case you didn’t know, I am part of the Latin American Student Organization (LASO) so I will tell you about the super duper awesome FIESTA!!!! Here I’ll include an event description that I wrote myself *wink wink*



-->
University of Wisconsin’s Latin American Student Organization (LASO) is hosting Fiesta, a celebration of Latin culture. The theme of the night is “I Am, I Belong,” a unique perspective into the stories of Latin American immigrants within La Crosse. The event includes a dinner, presentation, and dance featuring the live band Grupo Candela. Tickets are free for UWL students and $5 for the general public, which can be purposed at the front desk of the student union on the UWL campus. Make sure to purchase your tickets soon. The maximum number of tickets is sold 200 and its filling up quickly, so buy your tickets ASAP. We would love to party with you at FIESTA!!!



-->
I’m planning on having someone else from LASO featured on one of my upcoming shows so things could get real exciting here!!!

(I love exclamation points today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)