Another Semester!

J-term is coming to a close

*cue sobbing*

J-term's curtain call

Okay but seriously though... I am so pumped for this semester. My courses might beat me up but they are not going down without a fight.

I've got my fists up and I'm ready.


On a side note, I just watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and I thought it was a fun movie (I mean that in a good way not in the way where you say "oh well that was a fun movie" and really you just trying to mask the fact that besides the fact that it was what might be considered "entertaining" you couldn't help but cringe at the low quality of it or really didn't enjoy but you are trying not to be a wet blanket for all the people you went to see the movie with).  I'd like to say I'm a Tarantino fan, but the truth is that I really haven't seen that many of his movies not even Pulp Fiction (I know shocker!). Of the ones I have seen, I really like them (except for The Hateful Eight which was almost too Tarantino for Tarantino sometimes).

But I digress...

My radio show is about music, not movies (although it totally could be if you want it to be), so let's talk about "Tune It Up".

I am very excited to bring a whole new set of radio show things, and this time my blog will be more active (I hope). I am planning to write a bunch of blog posts ahead of time, but we'll see how that goes. I've also been listening to a bunch of new songs (to me at least) and would really like to share some of them with you. Of course, the focus of my show will be topical themes, still, but I would like to share some of these songs I have found with you on this blog.

As for radio show time and day, I will inform you if it changes. I don't see that happening at the moment, but life happens and I might need to move things around.

Well, I better end this here. I have a lot more posts to write and very little time left in j-term (at the time of writing this I'll probably post it later).

Don't forget to Tune In to Tune It Up ;)