How Sci-fi?

There is a running debate as to how sci-fi something is? Is Star Wars sci-fi? What about other important things? How do I know? Well... worry no more because I will settle all those debates for you today!

We all deep down know the only proper Star Wars is the Lego Star Wars

Many people argue that Star Wars is not really sci-fi instead it's a space opera. However, I strongly disagree as I read an entire book on the science of Star Wars, and these movies at least acknowledge political sciences in addition to their science-y science with their rebellions and governments.

Rating: Box-office breaking sci-fi



This song about the unbreakable bond between a sodium ion and a potassium ion is more than ionic and more than platonic. With a perfect blend of chemistry, we are told how they are connected. But, their connection is much too real for it to be fiction...

Rating: A love like that can't be fiction. Not sci-fi

Ascospores under the microscope

This picture is just reminding me to study for my lab practical.

Rating: Too real. Wish it was fiction. Not sci-fi.

My dogs Teddy and Harley

Rating: Cannot compute cute levels overloading.... the //// dsadf system llaaskldfjii399fa/.v;ieidjnslaa.;;;;akldf;al; too...s;s;.,amdsf cute;;lkd;saoiopqewponnsvl iniqw'=][]d-=j

Cookies I baked last night

Cookies, though they may not look it, have a great deal of science behind them. In fact, all baking does. But what about fiction you may ask. I have an answer to that too. These cookies I made yesterday were for a planned bake sale, and now that bake sale was canceled due to the weather. Besides having more cookies than I know what to do with, this bake sale has now become the most fictional thing of all.

Rating: Imaginary bake sales are the most sci-fi thing since sliced bread sales. The most sci-fi to rule them all, the most sci-fi to find them. The most sci-fi to bring them all and in this article write them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it! Don't forget to check out my radio show for this week here. (In case you need help the hyperlink is in the word here. I thought that sort of thinking was obvious, but I guess it is not for everyone)

Tune in next week for more Tune It Up